The X-Alone System (1 Gallon)
X-Pert NextGen Technology uses a pressurized canister in conjunction with an electro-mechanically controlled dispensing valve.
The pressurization system eliminates the need to rely on gravity for pouring speed and controls the toner flow rate by varying the canister pressure – change in pressure results in change in flow rate without any change in the valve orifice size.
The electro-mechanical actuator functions to open and close the valve for dispensing operations. But the key to accurate dispensing is the flexibility and speed of the electronic valve control.
Under computer control, the valve opening time can be varied based on toner properties such that only small amounts – less than a tenth of a gram or micro drops – are dispensed per valve opening and closing cycle.
This pulsing (valve opening and closing cycle) can be controlled so precisely that an over or under pour outside the normal tolerance of the scale is essentially limited to equipment malfunction.
- Pressurized electro-mechanical computerized precision dispensing to +/- 0.1g eliminating poor color match caused by over or under pours.
- Dispensing speed that often exceeds or matches manual pouring speeds on pours less than 100 grams and matches manual pouring speeds on larger pours.
- Precision dispensing allows for color repeatability on smaller mix sizes – mix only what is estimated to be needed and color match will not be an issue if you need to mix a small amount more of the same formula.
- Precision dispensing allows for small mix sizes for spot repairs eliminating additional waste.
- Option to enclose the weigh cell to isolate it from mixing room environmental air flow conditions caused by HVAC equipment or an opening and or closing door.
- Simple and easy to use. All employees can mix paint with the same accurate results, no special skills are required.